• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2018 SHOT Show thread

Am I the only one worried about this? The vast majority of US made clones are garbage. And from the price point I’ve been hearing they are gonna cut some major corners.

its for sure gonna be a wait and see kinda thing. see how the first batch fair and if there are any major complaints. if they do manage to make a decent copy though at an $800 price point they will sell like gangbusters

Am I the only one worried about this? The vast majority of US made clones are garbage. And from the price point I’ve been hearing they are gonna cut some major corners.
It's PSA. I will want one, but it will either be chit and/or never truly come to fruition. What price point are you hearing?

Not a bad price for a “high end” AR.......I’ve paid more.......but I’d want a full
List of parts before I paid that kinda money for one. I’m not familiar with offerings from Franklin Armory, so I’ve no idea what their quality is like. Also not a huge fan of 5.56 SBR’s.
Looking at the pic it also looks like it will come their binary trigger. Could be less without.

Back
Top Bottom