• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2019 College football smack...

The SEC should ditch Mizzou and add Clemson.

My guess is that will never happen as we know all of the traditional conferences to be right now and how all of the media markets work with the television contracts and such. If college football morphs into the so called "super conferences" then yeah, you'll probally see Clemson lumped in with all the SEC schools but who knows how far down the road that would.

You never say never as witnessed with Nebraska splitting for the Big 10 and Colorado to the Pac 12. Realignment is most likely inevitable, just a matter of when.

OK, here's my "smack" for the day:

1. GeauxLSU GeauxLSU , you are obviously brain damaged. No, Saban hasn't made a deal with the devil. You haven't been paying attention; he IS the devil himself.
2. Clemson isn't going anywhere (well, at least not leaving the ACC. But yes, they'll be going to the Natl Championship).
3. Well, I'm going somewhere; to the UGA - Notre Dame game this weekend. And all you Catlicks can just kiss my deep fried, cracker buttocks.

The SEC should ditch Mizzou and add Clemson.
Now that would be fun. I agree Clemson is a powerhouse. But I'd like to see how they did in a tougher conference every year. Reminds me of USC(southern cal) in the early-mid 2000's when they were considered a powerhouse, but played in a weak Pac-10 conference.

Clemson is a juggernaut, but give them an SEC West schedule and they'd certainly be worse for the wear at the end of the year. The SEC East has been pretty weak for a while now. UGA really only has a pretty poor Florida team as competition now.

My guess is that will never happen as we know all of the traditional conferences to be right now and how all of the media markets work with the television contracts and such. If college football morphs into the so called "super conferences" then yeah, you'll probally see Clemson lumped in with all the SEC schools but who knows how far down the road that would.

You never say never as witnessed with Nebraska splitting for the Big 10 and Colorado to the Pac 12. Realignment is most likely inevitable, just a matter of when.
Its always about the money to many

Back
Top Bottom