• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2019 Mustang Shelby GT350

A C6 Z06 is a BIG want for me too! Can't go wrong. A few of my coworkers have C5s and C6s and I freakin' need one!
I've been eyeballing some yellow ones, they look incredible in that color! Easy to find with low miles also. I keep going back and forth about it.

The Shelby was a good sell for you since you were willing. The market is so high on those right now...as well as the C7 Grand Sports and Z06s.

Not gt350 but it's mine.

Attachments

• IMG_20220402_152538088_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220402_152538088_HDR.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 10
This is a disappointing to me that anyone would trade a GT350 for an ordinary and older 2015 Tacoma? Are you nuts?
-----
I am adding a clarification as car/truck supplies are hard to find including the above GT350/GT500 and the new Corvette Z06/Z07.

This is a disappointing to me that anyone would trade a GT350 for an ordinary and older 2015 Tacoma? Are you nuts?
-----
I am adding a clarification as car/truck supplies are hard to find including the above GT350/GT500 and the new Corvette Z06/Z07.
Oh no worries, a piece of me is disappointed with me as well 🤣

2015 was the latest I was willing to go so that I could get the 4.0L. We have a massive fleet of new Tacomas at work and I am not a fan of what I've seen with the 2016+ 3.5L. Super low mileage was the icing on the cake and nudged me over the edge to do the deal.

My GT350 was valuing for ~$7k higher than I had paid new 3 years/24k miles prior. Superb car, but not my last for sure. Getting out of it freed up coin for gun stuff and saving towards something else cool/fun.

I never had a lick of trouble out of the 5.2L Voodoo (consumed a whopping 2 quarts of oil the entire time I owned it), but I wasn't too keen on owning that car post-warranty anyhow. Three years of fun and onto the next chapter.

I never had a lick of trouble out of the 5.2L Voodoo (consumed a whopping 2 quarts of oil the entire time I owned it), but I wasn't too keen on owning that car post-warranty anyhow. Three years of fun and onto the next chapter.
No problem. My 2019 Mustang Shelby GT 350 has never used any oil. I checked it every week due to the M6Mustangforums.

I have raced my 2019 GT35 at Atlanta Motorsport Park (AMP) in May 2022. It's really good. It's a tight track where lots of braking and tires are needed.

I think the car will be better at Road Atlanta with it's long straights and flowing corners.

I have a solution for Road Atlanta:
992-GT350a.jpg

Nice car!! I've had 75 Mustang fastback, 73 Mach I 351 Cleveland with ram air, 83 GT factory rep car with the TRX wheels, that thing was really fast. It would get sideways in 3rd gear by accident. It was a 5 speed as I remember

Back
Top Bottom