• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020-2022 could be it

My family didn't know anything about it till it was over, I'm thinking a lot of won't either, when it happens this time.
Back then there was no government handouts so people were self-reliant and few had investments in the stock market. Today a lot of people can’t make it 48 hours on their own and they expect the government to bail them out. Gonna be fun watching the masses turning to a government that no longer has answers or money.

My grandmother use to tell me. “I remember when the Soviet Union collapse, I use to see all these generals shaking and couldn’t hardly walk and even talk. Now I’m seeing the same thing happen to the American government”.
I’ll be backing whichever Army doesn’t allow transgenders or other freaks. I prefer a Constitutional Republic, but if we’re going to be under Communism (which seems the way the Country is headed), I’d rather have conservative communist i.e. China, Russia, that will put an quick end to the liberal communist BS we are seeing in America today.

I have little or no faith in our defense systems, politicians, or our military not because we are ill equipped or lack the resources of the greatest military power on earth.....it is because of the fecklessness of those in leadership. Our country is divided be sure they want it that way. There has not even been an answer as to how to deal with Antifa, BLM, RIOTS, they couldn't even secure the Capitol. They ceded city blocks to punks as neutral zones. Get ready, defend yourself and you homes, families. Law enforcement is hobbled, military is restricted by rules of engagement. America looks weak as water to our enemies.....our leaders are responsible for this.

Back
Top Bottom