• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2023 Georgia Bulldogs Football Schedule

Its tough for UGA to say no to free money since some of these schools pay to play them
Ha, Ha,
It's the alumni and supporters that pay out of their pocket. The IRS said it wasn't tax deductible.

The SEC schools will never pay anything to the Athletic Departments. The teachers, the thousands of teacher assistants, and the bureaucrats keep the school money to line their own pockets. It's a better deal than anyone else gets. They get their money for nothing and chicks for free.

The schools even have big departments that helps kids out of high school borrow several hundred thousand dollars for a degree in Art History.

Ha, Ha,
It's the alumni and supporters that pay out of their pocket. The IRS said it wasn't tax deductible.

The SEC schools will never pay anything to the Athletic Departments. The teachers, the thousands of teacher assistants, and the bureaucrats keep the school money to line their own pockets. It's a better deal than anyone else gets. They get their money for nothing and chicks for free.

The schools even have big departments that helps kids out of high school borrow several hundred thousand dollars for a degree in Art History.
There’s no telling what happens “under the table”?

Most of those smaller schools make more playing power 5 schools than they would in any bowl game most have a chance to go to. Several would not be able to fund their athletic departments without it. Is it "good" for the game? I suppose it depends which school you support.
Back to UGA's easy street this year....

I don't think it's going to change much. They're still going to have 8 SEC games, and one power five opponent outside of that. Which will always be NATS.
I’m a buckeye fan of course. The big10 plays 9 conference games every year. And the bucks usually have another power 5 team scheduled. That’s ND this year and they should be pretty good. TUGA plays GA tech every year. A power 5 school🙄. They did have Oklahoma scheduled so that would have been 10 power 5 schools. They can’t help that most of the sec teams they play are in the bottom half of the league. Don’t sleep on Florida or Tennessee this year though.

i could stand a 600 g ass whooping every now and then.
Alabama will host Mercer at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Ala., on Saturday, Nov. 16, 2024. The Crimson Tide will pay the Bears a $600,000 guarantee for the game, per the copy of the contract. Mercer is a member of the Southern Conference (SoCon) in the Football Championship Subdivision (FCS).
Appalachian state vs Michigan.

Pretty sure Michigan paid a lot of $$$$$$$ to get upset.

I’m a buckeye fan of course. The big10 plays 9 conference games every year. And the bucks usually have another power 5 team scheduled. That’s ND this year and they should be pretty good. TUGA plays GA tech every year. A power 5 school🙄. They did have Oklahoma scheduled so that would have been 10 power 5 schools. They can’t help that most of the sec teams they play are in the bottom half of the league. Don’t sleep on Florida or Tennessee this year though.

First, we do not identify as TUGA because we are not a gaggle of d-bag numb nuts, like the suckeyes.

Second, 9 conference games for the little 10 is the equivalent of cupcake frosting. You are a bunch of *******.

Yeah, you can talk all day about how your tree nuts should have and would have…But you did not. And UGA missed more than one FG in the peach bowl. We beat the brakes off of you in the second half, and nothing else can be said about that. In the end, we had more yards rushing, passing, and scoring. We had our worst game of the season and you had your best, and guess what…We beat your ass. Cry about it.

Here’s something for you yanks to stick in your pipe and smoke
IMG_2693.jpeg

Lastly, this is for you Bamalama ding dongs who believe you are still relevant….Your schedules over the past 15 years proves what a bunch of hypocrites you are. If anyone ever wrote the book on cupcake schedules, it is the gumps from Bamalama land. What a joke.

3 peat, incoming. Cry about it, gayfers.

I'd be happy to see UGA get another title, but if they don't that's okay too.

Kirby needs 10 more titles to catch up to 'Bama. :doh:

View attachment 5855502

Yeah, OK…I give you credit for only claiming 12…That’s better than most of the gumps. Nobody, other than Bamalama ding dongs recognizes the vast majority of those claimed titles.

Kirby has won more games than any other SEC coach in history at this point in his career. Saban has 6 titles. Kirby was also in gumpville for 4 of those titles, so he is not new at this. He has 6 rings as well. He is only 47…

Funny how the gumpalumps always move the goalposts when they feel threatened. Now, according to them, Kirby has to surpass all of Bamalama football history, or
claimed history, for the past 100 years…It won’t be enough for him to surpass satan. No, he has to pass satan and “da bear” combined.

That’s how pathetic the gump fan base is. Kirby wins 2 titles and all of a sudden the gumps are worried. “You ain’t us!” No, thankfully, we are not. You are the worst fan base ever.

Go put some duct tape (Bamalama chrome) on your trailer and shut the hell up. For once.

Back
Top Bottom