• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.22 suppressor host?

I have a M&P 15-22 and a SR22. Heard good things about the GSG 1911 and the Walther PPK as well. The FV-SR is an extremely nice host.

Try a S&W 422 for the pistol, plenty accurate, and the bottom barrel allows the stock irons to be used.
I prefer a 10/22 for a host, I sent my barrel to Que in Huntsville, he threaded and recrowned it, it is MOA or better out to 45 yards with Win subs.

I got a Walther PPKS from QRF. And zephyr L. It's stupid fun. 100 rounds is not enough to play wit. Takes at least 300 for my grand son and I

I have been thinking about a bolt gun as a host and have also narrowed it down to these two as well. NWSharpshooter, can you give me a tiny bit of feedback on the attributes of each. Possible pros and cons if you will. Assuming that you own both which I think that you do. Accuracy? Trigger? Thank you in advance.

I don't own either at the moment however I have owned an FV-SR. It was stupid quiet and accurate as a laser. I sold it off because I was wanting one of the new Ruger American threaded barrel guns, however I haven't found a deal on one yet that is cheap enough for me jump on. I wanted the Ruger since it uses 10/22 magazines which I have a bunch of. I have never liked the Savage magazines.

Back
Top Bottom