• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

.22 WMR VS. Fox (Graphic photos)

I was fishing at my parents farm house in Tennessee and about 80 yards away down the cove a coyote strolled down to the water for a drink.so I pulled my ruger single six and put a 22 mag behind his ear and he dropped like a stone.my brother who was next to me couldn't believe the shot he just saw me make and still talks about it to thos day.I never did tell him I was aiming for its vitals so I was about a foot off lol.

I was fishing at my parents farm house in Tennessee and about 80 yards away down the cove a coyote strolled down to the water for a drink.so I pulled my ruger single six and put a 22 mag behind his ear and he dropped like a stone.my brother who was next to me couldn't believe the shot he just saw me make and still talks about it to thos day.I never did tell him I was aiming for its vitals so I was about a foot off lol.

Shh.... We won't tell.

The best stories are always missing details. :)

Yes it was a safety concern as they were approaching my grandmother and almost making her fall over. Not to mention they were/are destroying the underside of my grandfathers front porch of his workshop. That doesnt bother me as much as them approaching my Granny. If she trips and falls she wont be able to get up more than likely as she has already broken her hip once from a fall and had to lay in the floor of her bedroom for almost two full days.

I do hope you realize that you shot these out of season right? You said "today" and the date on the post is April 21, 2013. You may want to reconsider this post and delete it before GDNR sees it.

BOBCAT & FOX - Dec. 1-Feb. 28. No limit. Hunting with dogs allowed. Bobcats and foxes may be hunted with small game firearms by hunters using manual calls.

http://www.georgiaoutdoors.com/hunting/huntingseasons.asp#smallgame

your comments were obviously not to help or inform the OP.... if so, they would have been in the form of a PM. You may as well have just called GDNR as post what you did...... looks like you are "that guy".

Last edited:
your comments were obviously not to help or inform the OP.... if so, they would have been in the form of a PM. You may as well have just called GDNR as post what you did...... looks like you are "that guy".

Heresay anyways.
They can't go after what can't see or prove.

As far as squirrels go....you guys keep shooting those darn squirrels as much as possible.
Eradicate them if you can.

Nothing sucks more than getting all excited during deer season when you hear those leaves rustling getting closer and closer just to find out its a damn squirrel and not a deer.

Man, I freaking hate squirrels.

Back
Top Bottom