• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.22LR Ammo questions

Could not remember if I sent these or not, if I did I'm sorry for sending them again - if not I'm sorry it took so long to get them to you. For some reason I could not send the pictures via PM so I found your thread and the system allowed me to attach them here.

Happy Thanksgiving.

DSC00199.JPGDSC00200.JPGDSC00201.JPG

Blazer, my 10/22 eats the stuff, it hates bulk federal.

Ditto on that!

I have a couple of .22s which are picky about ammo. They all love the CCI blazer for some reason. (It is cheaper than a lot of brands, and definitely better than federal or winchester!)

Last edited:
At normal pistol distances, you should be fine with any decent ammo.

I'm hardcore about accuracy on most of my .22 pistols, so I mostly use standard velocity stuff. The Federal Auto Match mentioned above is a bit above standard velocity, but it shoots great in a lot of pistols and rifles and ain't priced too bad either.

I had a tec 22. cool little plinker. Mine ate CCI mini mags like candy. It did not like any 22 that was not copper coated. Also if you polish the hammer it helps with feeding as those were really not made to good spec.

At normal pistol distances, you should be fine with any decent ammo.

I'm hardcore about accuracy on most of my .22 pistols, so I mostly use standard velocity stuff. The Federal Auto Match mentioned above is a bit above standard velocity, but it shoots great in a lot of pistols and rifles and ain't priced too bad either.

federal auto match is great, but if you break a gun in on cci minis, Winchester 333/555 seems to have less qc issues and runs in my 15-22 no probs, federal auto match ran awesome in my old p22 although I reccomend cleaning that pistol around every 500 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom