• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.22lr AR15 SBR

Just because it's a colt, it's not worth $600 to me either. Lol. What do u mean about all metal? R the other brands poly or something?
My m&p is all poly. I like it like that though. Makes it easier for the wife and kids to shoot if they choose so and you dont need heavy duty parts for a .22 anyways.

Just because it's a colt, it's not worth $600 to me either. Lol. What do u mean about all metal? R the other brands poly or something?

Smith's are poly. I have had 2. Both ran great, and I feel like they have the best mags, but I would have a problem SBR'ing a poly gun.

My m&p is all poly. I like it like that though. Makes it easier for the wife and kids to shoot if they choose so and you dont need heavy duty parts for a .22 anyways.
That makes sense. I wouldn't have a problem with that either. Btw, who did ur barrel work?
Smith's are poly. I have had 2. Both ran great, and I feel like they have the best mags, but I would have a problem SBR'ing a poly gun.
What would be the issue with sbr'ing a poly .22ar?

That makes sense. I wouldn't have a problem with that either. Btw, who did ur barrel work?

What would be the issue with sbr'ing a poly .22ar?

Poly has a better chance to break or wear down in my opinion. If you have that happen with an NFA item, ur pretty much sunk.

Back
Top Bottom