• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$249 590 shockwave

I am not certain but I would not risk taking it around town in my vehicle. I have seen tons of officers that can't tell the difference in .40 and 9mm so . . . .
Just to be safe, you should probably leave your AR-15 at home as well. You would not want a cop to charge you with carrying a fully, semiautomatic, weapon.

if its legal,its legal.. if the cop dont know,get his Sargent out,if sarge dont know,call the sheriff or chief....
these are real nice and worth every penny (new) used they are a rip off.
i am about 450 in mine with a sba4,ghost ring/fo sights,fde magpul forend,6rns side saddle,and a used cop shotgun lock in my truck. it lives there and will stay there....
if i need it i can get it. if someone anyone breaks into my truck,they will have a hard time getting it out...
lock is one of these..
https://www.galls.com/tufloc-rifle-lock-with-handcuff-key-override?PMWTNO=000000000002264&PMSRCH=

if its legal,its legal.. if the cop dont know,get his Sargent out,if sarge dont know,call the sheriff or chief....
these are real nice and worth every penny (new) used they are a rip off.
i am about 450 in mine with a sba4,ghost ring/fo sights,fde magpul forend,6rns side saddle,and a used cop shotgun lock in my truck. it lives there and will stay there....
if i need it i can get it. if someone anyone breaks into my truck,they will have a hard time getting it out...
lock is one of these..
https://www.galls.com/tufloc-rifle-lock-with-handcuff-key-override?PMWTNO=000000000002264&PMSRCH=
The sarge is going to cuff you and CHARGE you. LOL He'll say "Tell it to the judge." A risk I will never take. I also am an FFL holder. I stay well within the lines of the law. I don't want any trouble of any kind.

please....
sounds like you dont know the law.. if something is legal and the cop thinks its illegal. he breaks the law by arresting you for it..
trust me on this,most beat cops dont know all the rules. you call their boss,he will know them before he shows.
you may sit on the side of the road for a bit,maybe even in the back of a car. but that sure beats going to jail. either way,if you are right,you are right..

Back
Top Bottom