• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

250rds of 147gr Golden Saber JHP $25

Well I decided to check on my status, and below is the message. I hope "response" means rebate check... :confused:

"Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by February 11, 2016. If by this date you have not received your response, please contact us at 1-888-859-6995. Thank you."

Well I decided to check on my status, and below is the message. I hope "response" means rebate check... :confused:

"Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by February 11, 2016. If by this date you have not received your response, please contact us at 1-888-859-6995. Thank you."
thanks for the follow up

Same here. Hooray!

I just got my rebate. Was supposed to be $100 and they sent me $20. Glad I took a picture of my submission as it looks like they are trying to pull a fast one.

Back
Top Bottom