3 more days of dollah fries......any size.....

Both of the Checkers burger stands near me have gone out of business.
I appreciate their sandwiches for a good value.
Their seasoned fries are amazing.
But their banana milkshakes --I simply can't get that from any other FF place.

I actually really dig Checkers except for one problem. 'Dey all in 'da hood. But seriously their burgers are better than Wendy's or Burger King. And I won't even make the comparison to whatever that **** is McDonald's sells.
If I was a big money guy I'd put one here in Perry in the same spot where the Hardee's closed. No **** we HAD a new Hardee's for maybe a year.WTF?!
Checkers is the best fast food at the best price that I've ever eaten. Fries are delicious! Spicy chicken sandwich is great! Fish sandwich is best you can get anywhere at a drive thru. Checker burger is great. Nothing to dislike about checkers in my town. It's not in the hood.

Checkers is the best fast food at the best price that I've ever eaten. Fries are delicious! Spicy chicken sandwich is great! Fish sandwich is best you can get anywhere at a drive thru. Checker burger is great. Nothing to dislike about checkers in my town. It's not in the hood.
No doubt. I dig Checker's too. But I think it's part.of their business model to put the vast majority of them in lower income areas. Kinda like Churches Chicken. Can't remember the last time I went there. But there's one right in the middle of Ft Valley of that tells you anything.

$1 Large Seasoned Fries dude. Caviar of the poors. Plus, I don't have to worry about writing corporate to complain they served my salad AFTER my steak!

giphy.webp

No doubt. I dig Checker's too. But I think it's part.of their business model to put the vast majority of them in lower income areas. Kinda like Churches Chicken. Can't remember the last time I went there. But there's one right in the middle of Ft Valley of that tells you anything.
Most Popeye's chicken joints are located in du hood too.

Back
Top Bottom