• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

300lb officer vs 12lb Jack Russel Terrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
not justified, cop is guilty, fire his ass, charge him with a felony, make him pay all future monetary damages that will be incured by the city because of this incident, woman gets a new puppy and $50,000 in damages.

case closed,,, :ballchain:

So, how did I do for a keyboard Judge?

not justified, cop is guilty, fire his ass, charge him with a felony, make him pay all future monetary damages that will be incured by the city because of this incident, woman gets a new puppy and $50,000 in damages.

case closed,,, :ballchain:

So, how did I do for a keyboard Judge?
i say pretty darn good !

"According to Jones’s statement, Patches advanced toward him in a threatening manner even after receiving “multiple verbal commands to get back.”

Dude, it's a DOG... what's next a cop is going to shoot a deaf person for not responding to his verbal commands....

...oh wait, that already happend!

Yes this guy is obviously an idiot and doesn't deserve the right to carry a gun. But just for clairfication, he was not a cop, not a police officer of any kind. He was a probation officer not a P.O.S.T. Certified Georgia Police Officer. Nothing pisses me off more than when a police officer does something stupid, it makes us all look bad. Just wanted everyone to understand that this idiot was not a cop! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom