• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

300lb officer vs 12lb Jack Russel Terrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
cdn.memegenerator.net_instances_400x_36294319.jpg
:thumb:

Yes this guy is obviously an idiot and doesn't deserve the right to carry a gun. But just for clairfication, he was not a cop, not a police officer of any kind. He was a probation officer not a P.O.S.T. Certified Georgia Police Officer. Nothing pisses me off more than when a police officer does something stupid, it makes us all look bad. Just wanted everyone to understand that this idiot was not a cop! Thanks

I think that is an important clarification, thank you sir.

Still amazing that he gave a verbal warning to a DOG!

Last edited:
Yes this guy is obviously an idiot and doesn't deserve the right to carry a gun. But just for clairfication, he was not a cop, not a police officer of any kind. He was a probation officer not a P.O.S.T. Certified Georgia Police Officer. Nothing pisses me off more than when a police officer does something stupid, it makes us all look bad. Just wanted everyone to understand that this idiot was not a cop! Thanks

Are you sure? do police officers ever make these checks instead of probation officers? I was under the impression that probation officers were visited by the criminal, and sometimes police officers did on site checks. The article did refer to him as "Georgia police officer". I'd be curious to know for sure. I'll take your word for it though since I don't know much about how probation is handled.

Are you sure? do police officers ever make these checks instead of probation officers? I was under the impression that probation officers were visited by the criminal, and sometimes police officers did on site checks. The article did refer to him as "Georgia police officer". I'd be curious to know for sure. I'll take your word for it though since I don't know much about how probation is handled.

Aren't PO issued G23s by the state?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom