.357SIG: What’s the point of this cartridge?

Well, I checked my facts.

Looked at my credentials. That is my picture, and the title says “FEDERAL AIR MARSHAL”. Note the correct spelling of “MARSHAL”. Check.

Checked my LES and confirmed that I have worked with the FAMS since May 2002. Check.

Checked my certificates file. I am in fact a Firearms Instructor, Tactics Instructor, and Armorer for the SIG and HK handguns, all for the FAMS. Check.

Went back through my weapons logs and confirmed that I have been issued 5 handguns in the past 18 years with the FAMS. Every single one was a P229 .357SIG. Check.

Looked in my holster, found a SIG P229 .357SIG. Check.

Looked in my mag pouch, found two spare, loaded magazines for a SIG P229, loaded with Speer Gold Dot 125grn .357SIG ammo. Check.

Additionally, my wife confirmed where I have worked for the past 18 years. She should know; she never forgets ANYTHING, and my paychecks go to her. Check.

Current Federal Management Regulations, 41 CFR 102-40.175 requires destroying all retired federal agency weapons. Since I should check my facts, here’s a copy of that CFR. https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...3/pdf/CFR-2015-title41-vol3-sec102-40-175.pdf

If I personally owned a firearm that came from a Fed LE agency, I wouldn’t brag about it on the internet, as Federal firearm felonies aren’t any fun.

Strictly as a matter of interest, we are trying to pass House Resolution #4789. The proposal will allow Federal Law Enforcement Officers to have the option to purchase their duty weapons, upon their retirement. Like I said, at this point in time, it is illegal to do so, as it is a violation of 41 CFR 120-40.175.

Just a note any pictures I posted are in good natured humor .

This is what he actually looks like.
Lock up your wives and run for your life.
images (4).jpeg

My last post was deemed offensive but I have disagree. Was just responding w/ facts to someone calling me out about a certain topic.. please notice now that Sig and HK’s are on the FAM’s armorer list. Case closed let’s move past this already

Back
Top Bottom