• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4 passenger convertibles

Camaro SS, climb in strap yourself in , and prepare to launch. In the rare possibly that 0 to 60 in 4.8 seconds does not excite you enough, then pay a little more for the ZL-1,that one will pull your eye lids back!
my 2012 SS gets 17 city/24 hwy as long as you avoid every other yeahoo out there that wants to race you

Camaro SS, climb in strap yourself in , and prepare to launch. In the rare possibly that 0 to 60 in 4.8 seconds does not excite you enough, then pay a little more for the ZL-1,that one will pull your eye lids back!
my 2012 SS gets 17 city/24 hwy as long as you avoid every other yeahoo out there that wants to race you

That's just a little better than my Altima SE-R (0-60mph - 5.7s) and I get 26 city/30 hwy mpg.

Too bad you don't like BMW's...they have a nice 335 hardtop convertible...

hqdefault.jpg

I researched it a while... I just got rid of my SLK230 not too long ago.

Was trying to find a 4-seater hard top convertible. IMO, if it's not hard top, it's not even worth considering. The wind noise is horrible in a rag top.

Anywho, there are:
BMW 328 / 335
Lexus IS 250 /350
Infinity G37
Lexus SC430
Volvo C70
VW EOS
Pontiac G6

I'm pretty sure I'm going with a 335 because it has the most comfortable back seat and good power / mileage ratio. The SC430 back seat is a joke. the 250/350 Lexus and the Volvo looks plain. The G6 and EOS is lack power and ride comfort. G37 is not bad though.

Back
Top Bottom