• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4 passenger convertibles

boom, only real answer right here

1961_lincoln_continental-pic-52097.jpeg

To add to Vinhtvu2's comment, the SC430 is a dinosaur. They were being made while I was in high school, and I graduated college 3 years ago. Lexus never really updated them the entire time. They had planned on killing it off, but I don't know if they ever got around to it. The g6 is well, a Pontiac. They were OK cars, but there were always better vehicles for the money. Also, they went bust in 2010; no new ones for ya.

Nissan Murano crosscabriolet. Mid-size SUV convertible. Plenty of room in the back, AWD. Soft top, though. 17/22 MPG, 265 horses. It is unique.
qab_398x185.png

Let me get this straight...
It has to be NEW, rear wheel drive, HARD TOP convertible, seating for 4, that is simultaneously 'sporty' and 'practical', ideally with good MPG and under $50k? Uh... that critter doesn't exist. :confused:

some of those are not have tos, just preferences, like the hard top. Sporty doesn't mean a monster engine, the 5.0 mustang really fits the bill except for the soft top, and the g37 fits the bill except for the mileage.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me get this straight...
It has to be NEW, rear wheel drive, HARD TOP convertible, seating for 4, that is simultaneously 'sporty' and 'practical', ideally with good MPG and under $50k? Uh... that critter doesn't exist. :confused:

some of those are not have tos, just preferences, like the hard top. Sporty doesn't mean a monster engine, the 5.0 mustang really fits the bill except for the soft top, and the g37 fits the bill except for the mileage.

Back
Top Bottom