• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$429 for an AK

Pretty much regular price, but I'd take a WASR instead any day. The problem with most AKs is that you need to inspect them before committing to buy.
THIS, big time
Everything looks all magical and shiny on the internet, so you order it. Significant chance you will have received a pile-o-crap, especially with cheap AKs. This one is a cheap AK, not an affordable AK. There's a difference.

THIS, big time
Everything looks all magical and shiny on the internet, so you order it. Significant chance you will have received a pile-o-crap, especially with cheap AKs. This one is a cheap AK, not an affordable AK. There's a difference.

The Wasr's, yugos anc Norinkos were all the cheap AK's at one point and at least the first two commonly had canted sights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS, big time
Yep and a lot of things to look at too, if you want the best bang for your buck. Rails, bolt peening, corrosive ammo through bore, canted eer'thang, rivets, under folders you need to feel the wobble and see how bad or if it's sagging etc etc. not all of these are crucial to the weapon being able to spit hot fire down on fools, but are definitely disadvantages, can be avoided with the right eye and pickiness, and are disappointments.
Now if we get back to 300.00 AKs all bets are off I'll bite on a lot of deals lol.
I believe you can do better by shopping locally and cherry picking from a pawnshop for a good score. Consignments and ask if seller is willing to budge, saw a nice wasr go for 500.00 on consignment from 625.00 I believe just from an offer

The Wasr's, yugos anc Norinkos were all the cheap AK's at one point and at least the first two commonly had canted sights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure did, WASRs and M70s were notorious for canted sights back in the day it was almost guaranteed on a WASR and my M70AB2 was but not terribly so. There were definitely varying degrees of cant you'd pick the best worst one

Back
Top Bottom