• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4th annual trout stream meet and greet

What weekend

• 5/18/-5/20

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • 5/25-5/27

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Oh and can you post directions to get there?
You can follow me or take 515 through Blue Ridge to 60..Head up 60 to Suches, before you get there on the right is the sign for the Fish Hatchery turn right....Camping is on the side of Rock Creek, hikingthehills hikingthehills can let us know where the main gathering will be..

You can follow me or take 515 through Blue Ridge to 60..Head up 60 to Suches, before you get there on the right is the sign for the Fish Hatchery turn right....Camping is on the side of Rock Creek, hikingthehills hikingthehills can let us know where the main gathering will be..
Probably just follow you that way we can hang out before the main gathering. Shoot me your address again before the get together.

80B4A4B3-92CD-46F5-B068-2C19C1A55C79.jpeg
Never move clockwise lol

I'm in. Save me a spot between 2 trees.

theres quite a few of us that hammock camp lol. hopefully we get one of the good spots with plenty of hammock spots.

and we put up a pie plate of something with ODT written on it by the road. just look for all the trucks/cars with ODT stickers lol.

i might have the firewood for the weekend. my girlfriends mom lives up in Dahlonaga and she should have some i can steal on my way up lol. hopefully i can make it up thursday and get us a good spot for the weekend, friday at the latest though.

theres quite a few of us that hammock camp lol. hopefully we get one of the good spots with plenty of hammock spots.

and we put up a pie plate of something with ODT written on it by the road. just look for all the trucks/cars with ODT stickers lol.

i might have the firewood for the weekend. my girlfriends mom lives up in Dahlonaga and she should have some i can steal on my way up lol. hopefully i can make it up thursday and get us a good spot for the weekend, friday at the latest though.

I'll see if I can make it up early and keep you company. Thursday if I can swing it.

Back
Top Bottom