• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5.11 store opening on barrett pkwy

Depends on prices to be honest. Having a physical store is a huge gamble, odds get worst when you have high prices. People will come in try on the stuff, check everything out in person and then order it online.

Ya think they will have cheaper online prices than their store prices?

Ya think they will have cheaper online prices than their store prices?

They might not but some of their retailers like lapolicegear, cabelas, amazon, etc. might. You shop online and you can often catch a sale with a percent off, free shipping and no tax. I'm not the cheapest guy in the world but its difficult to spend $80 on a pair of pants when you can spend $30-$40 on the same pair.

Just an fyi that the 5.11 store will be opening today. I was there yesterday and spoke with a manager out front of the store. They will NOT initially have any sales but he said they may soon. I thought they would have some grand opening sales. Oh well...

Just an fyi that the 5.11 store will be opening today. I was there yesterday and spoke with a manager out front of the store. They will NOT initially have any sales but he said they may soon. I thought they would have some grand opening sales. Oh well...

WOW! Who runs that business?

WOW! Who runs that business?

I think its partner run. Tactical Timmie and his buddy G.I. Joke.

download (6).jpg

They might not but some of their retailers like lapolicegear, cabelas, amazon, etc. might. You shop online and you can often catch a sale with a percent off, free shipping and no tax. I'm not the cheapest guy in the world but its difficult to spend $80 on a pair of pants when you can spend $30-$40 on the same pair.

Yeah, their 5.11 stryke pants (with mechanical stretch fabric) are a great work pant but dang they aint cheap. I was hoping for an opening sale/sail/cell of some kind. Chiefs supply (an online store) has some 20% from time to time on 5.11 pants.

Back
Top Bottom