• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

50 Deer Dead @ Alabama Deer Factory

I guess you also have a problem with breeding cattle? hogs? chickens? turkeys? goats? bison? mules? horses? Dogs? How about fish hatcherys ?
Pandas? Elephants and rhinos?

What's your problem with deer farming/ management and why does it seem to offend you?
I won't speak for Camohead but what do you know about the industry? For that matter, why does it even exist? It has one (disgusting) purpose....

I won't speak for Camohead but what do you know about the industry? For that matter, why does it even exist? It has one (disgusting) purpose....

I'd like to know too???
Providing breeding stock for underpopulated areas?
Providing breeding stock for herd improvement?
Providing legal Venison for consumers who choose not to hunt?
Providing venison for resturaunts that serve game?
Providing buckskin and antlers for clothing, gloves, billfolds, beads knife handles etc?
Allowing farmers to make a living doing something they love?

Go visit the zoo and cry in your hamburger.

What is that disgusting purpose you are speaking of?
The sole purpose for the industry is so you can look in a catalog, pick out the freak with the ear tag number "Y-327" that will 'score' 200+ that was bred via artificial insemination, pay your money to go shoot that domesticated deer, in a pen, then get it mounted and proclaim yourself the great white hunter. The endless stream of disease issues and criminal activity that invariably follows these wildlife 'stewards' is just a side benefit.

I'd like to know too???
Providing breeding stock for underpopulated areas?
Providing breeding stock for herd improvement?
Providing legal Venison for consumers who choose not to hunt?
Providing venison for resturaunts that serve game?
Providing buckskin and antlers for clothing, gloves, billfolds, beads knife handles etc?
Allowing farmers to make a living doing something they love?

Go visit the zoo and cry in your hamburger.
You know, for someone to compile such a list of false and miniscule reasons and not name the ONE reason it actually exists either implies you are naïve beyond reasoning or agenda driven. I'm going to assume you aren't naïve given your snide tone.
I personally don't care for zoos. But perhaps I'll cry in my venison tacos tonight about the death of hunting in America.
Here, go pick out some nice buckskin gloves. http://buckbreeders.com/ :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sorry but even the article itself tells you the sole purpose of these types of breeding facilities. "Licensed game breeders in Alabama supply deer for stocking hunting enclosures across the state."

Estimates are there is between 20 - 30 million deer on the North American continent. In other words it ain't too hard to go out and actually hunt deer. This is simply all about sticking a freak deer in an enclosure so someone can kill it - not hunt it.

Sorry but even the article itself tells you the sole purpose of these types of breeding facilities. "Licensed game breeders in Alabama supply deer for stocking hunting enclosures across the state."

Estimates are there is between 20 - 30 million deer on the North American continent. In other words it ain't too hard to go out and actually hunt deer. This is simply all about sticking a freak deer in an enclosure so someone can kill it - not hunt it.
Yeah, but you can read and don't have an agenda and as a hunter you likely actually give two shakes about the wildlife in this country. So.... you know.

Look how we treat chickens, cows and pigs. Spend some time around a slaughter house, it's sad and cruel,but it's our food and part of life. If someone wants to kill(not hunt) a dear for 20k strapped to a tree, all I have to say is good eating to you sir!!!!

Back
Top Bottom