• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$50 dollars off $200 at Dick's in store ( I hate to post this)

I personally never shop there. hear lots of bad stuff , but never really knew why.
then my wife came back from Dicks yesterday commenting on how what a bad shopping experience it was.
Just went there looking for a coat. Unknowledgeable and unwilling to help employees.
"never shopping there again" she says.
Perhaps their name fits them.

Dick's had a long and sordid history of slimeball behavior after Sandy Hook. Search around and you will find the story, but they are a garbage company who does not deserve anyone's business, especially gun owners.

Never been to dicks until yesterday. I was looking for a Savage Rascal in black. Closest one I could find was at Academy in Cumming. Dicks had one in stock, matched Academys price at $149.99(normally $169.99), gave me the $35 off after I bought some $2 hand warmers(had to bump it up to $150). With the $50 Savage rebate, the little rifle will come to $65.

Never been to dicks until yesterday. I was looking for a Savage Rascal in black. Closest one I could find was at Academy in Cumming. Dicks had one in stock, matched Academys price at $149.99(normally $169.99), gave me the $35 off after I bought some $2 hand warmers(had to bump it up to $150). With the $50 Savage rebate, the little rifle will come to $65.

Hard to beat.

6DA168A2-58F9-4E11-A64D-BCC7FFFA6E51.jpeg

Just Say No to Dicks

Well in this world there are just to many liberal guys that like Dicks

Back
Top Bottom