• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

6.5 Creedmoor

What kind of 6.5 is it?
image.jpg

First if you like it, that's all that matters. If you shoot well with it, that's even better. It is a flat shooting cartridge. It's relatively new, just give it time. I've tried consolidating, never works for me if I like a particular one. Just be sure to keep ammo around so you can when you want.

id say the round is very much appreciated and liked in the target shooting world. Only a matter of time before that spills into the hunting circles.
It's used pretty heavily in the hunting world now as well due to light recoil and the high SD's of of some of the pills.

The 6.5 creedmoor isn't all that novel. The 6.5 swede paved the way. There is a ballistic sweet spot with the 6 to 6.5 Caliber pills in SA cartridges. The 6.5 Creedmoor was the round that just so happened to get the attention of the US market

It's used pretty heavily in the hunting world now as well due to light recoil and the high SD's of of some of the pills.

The 6.5 creedmoor isn't all that novel. The 6.5 swede paved the way. There is a ballistic sweet spot with the 6 to 6.5 Caliber pills in SA cartridges. The 6.5 Creedmoor was the round that just so happened to get the attention of the US market

i dont own one but like you said the cartridge definitely has all the things you'd want in a good hunting round.

Back
Top Bottom