• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7-Gun Raffle - Fabulous guns, ticket good for every drawing. $20 each

Unfortunately, the first winner was a local fellow, not an ODT member. This drawing was for the M&P 22 Compact. Winners name is John Saxton from the small town of Oakwood, Ohio.

Six more guns to go. Still tickets available. Let me know if you want to get in on the next 6 drawings.

Thanks for everyone's support. Good luck to all!

Still SIX chances to win with a single ticket. Six more drawings to go.

Get your ticket while you still can. Thanks to everyone that has supported the cause to this point. I really appreciate it.

Good luck to everyone. PM me if you want a ticket.

Hello Fellow ODTers,

My local Fish & Game club is just beginning their annual gun raffle with some great guns being given away. There are only 500 tickets being sold and each ticket is good for all the drawings. (Yes, the winning ticket is returned to the barrel for the next drawing). The first drawing will be the 2nd Thursday in July, and each month thereafter, with two drawings taking place in December.

The Defiance Area Fish & Game Club is a certified 501(c)3 organization. We host and sponsor many events throughout the course of the year, including archery competition, pistol shooting, rifle shooting and trap. You can learn more on the web site at www.defiancefishandgame.com or you can PM me with any questions.

If you would like a ticket (I've attached a copy of what they look like), just PM me and I can get you set up. You can pay me directly via online method and I will email you a copy of your actual ticket with your information on it. Or, my brother in Kennesaw will have tickets available to pick up when it's convenient if you don't want to "trust" a Yankee with your $20 bucks.

Many thanks to all who participate, and best of luck to everyone!

View attachment 358251

Drawing features guns from Smith & Wesson (M&P), Henry (Lever Action), Ruger (Mark III and 10/22) and Remington R1 (1911-style).
Put me down for 2 more for the Give Away I am doing.. PP inbound..

Congrats to the winners and LARGO9 LARGO9 and @BigBrassMan . Here is a picture of your tickets that will be included in the next SIX drawings. Good luck, and thanks again to Gadgetsrfun Gadgetsrfun for your support and give-a-way!

IMG_20150721_075130548.jpg

There is still time to enter yourself in the next SIX drawings. The M&P 22 pistol is already given away, but the other 6 guns remain. Get your chance today! Just PM me your desire to enter and we can figure out payment for your ticket.

Good luck to everyone that has already entered.

Thanks for your support for my local Club.

Back
Top Bottom