• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7MM08 Brass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new box of Nosler 50 ct. Will sell for what they are asking on webb plus $20 for shipping for my time to go to P Office

make it yourself. take .308 brass and run it through the 7-08 sizing die. now you got 7-08 brass. easy to do. when the 7-08 came out 7-08 brass was hard to find. i was using a 7-08 in the metallic silhouette high power matches and i needed lots of brass. the only way to get large amount of brass was to make it. so i got some .308 lake city national match brass and make a boat load of 7-08 brass.

this is what you need to do. find some .308 brass, used military or civilian brass. old school lube pad and lube. lube the out side of the brass and inside of mouth of brass with a q-tip. size and deprime in a 7-08 die. process brass, clean, check primer pocket, anneal, and trim if needed. you can do outside/inside neck reaming. on the neck reaming, i have found for hunting and silhouette shooting it did not matter if i did it or not. so if i make any 7-08 brass now i skip the neck reaming.

Expanding my reloading capabilities and trying to find new brass in 7mm08, none of my typical sources have them in stock, any thoughts on where to find?
How about some 120gr NBT bullets? Got a whole pound of Big Game and 100pcs of once fired Norma brass waiting eagerly. 😞

How about some 120gr NBT bullets? Got a whole pound of Big Game and 100pcs of once fired Norma brass waiting eagerly. 😞
As I am impatient I searched and bout what I needed, have over 200 120gr bullets and more than enough brass to last my grandson for - well, maybe a year but he likes to pull the trigger. This makes me happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom