• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8 US soldiers charged in death of fellow GI

What a shame. Sounds like another hate crime but we don't know all the circumstances. The military "taking care" of their own is nothing new though.

Very sad situation. I hope a thorough investigation is carried out, the facts are allowed to fall where they may (meaning no cover-up), and that punishment is handed out accordingly.

Rest in Peace, Pvt. Chen!!!!

From reading the story, my impression was:
Dont be the only different ethnicity around a bunch of rednecks with guns.

You think this guy was picked on for being Chinese? You have obviously never been in the military. We had black, white, Asian, Latin, and some foreign born soldiers. Racism is not at play here.

You think this guy was picked on for being Chinese? You have obviously never been in the military. We had black, white, Asian, Latin, and some foreign born soldiers. Racism is not at play here.

Isn't it amazing how fast some folks play the "race" card? Beats not having anything to say, I guess

Isn't it amazing how fast some folks play the "race" card? Beats not having anything to say, I guess

Maybe if you read the story then you wouldnt sound like an ass

Back
Top Bottom