• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

87 Bronco

Keep an eye out for a second K5 please. I'm looking but I ain't drankin the 20k koolaid. If people would stop acting like Hyenas, and not flock to whatever fakebook or Tweetter says is the newest crazy
They have seriously gotten out hand in my area. I have seen folks ask almost $30k for one that would need a little work. Crazy.

They have seriously gotten out hand in my area. I have seen folks ask almost $30k for one that would need a little work. Crazy.

No many of them worth more than the same Era Ford or dodge.. most shoebox chevys had a ratty 305, very dependable but no power.
Next thing you know, frankinbuilt ARs will be listed at $800-$1500 or more...

I gave $9,500 for mine. I don’t think I over paid because I’ve had 2 different offers for $12,500 and $ 15,000. I almost sold it for the $15 but if I did I’d want to replace it and like you said there’s guys asking stupid money for some older vehicles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The old Broncos were nice. I had an old K5 Blazer I restored. It was a nice truck. Corvette garnet red with a pearl white top and red interior

Back
Top Bottom