• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally got my new Bronco, who else?

My dad bought a new Bronco in 1982 ….. I was a junior in High School… we used to take it out on Saturday nights and go muddin’ or trail riding then spend $20 worth of quarters cleaning it up at the jet spray car wash !! Lol.
Loved that truck !
(I got laid in that thing countless times too !! Lol)

That one looks great. Why do the Sport models look so ****ty and cheap?
Cause the "sport" model is a re badged Ford Escape.

The big Bronco get together is in TN every spring, you just missed it. Went last year with some guys, was great for Bronco eye candy and got to test drive the new models. Was amazed at how poorly the tops fit on the soft tops, leaving 1/2" gaps around the doors. Glad they got them fixed.

I know I'm not the only one on here that has one but I just took possession 2 weeks ago after placing my initial reservation 09/07/2020. In what was an utter cluster**** of a rollout, it's finally here and I didn't have to give up anything I wanted to get it. Thankfully my dealer honored price protection and Invoice pricing so wasn't as terrible as a lot of them are currently. So far I'm really liking it. I've never not owned a pickup in my life, until now. Technically I have a pickup but my company owns it so... Anyone else get one, know of any Bronco meet-ups, etc...
View attachment 5729043View attachment 5729052View attachment 5729060View attachment 5729065
Sharp little truck man.

You should display your's at Caffeine and Octane.

Sharp ride!
Thanks!

My son goes to C&O every month, it's only about 20-30 minutes from the house. I actually took it 2 weeks ago right after I got it. It got a lot of attention. There were a couple other 6th Gen's there and a badass G1!

That one looks great. Why do the Sport models look so ****ty and cheap?
I guess there's a market for everything. I wondered the same thing. Or at very least why put the Bronco name on it.

Ford does some stupid stuff though. They're going woke like everyone else.
-They want to be all electric by 2030 (Mercedes as well) even though there is no way in hell the grid will be able to support it or have enough charging (rapid) stations available to be viable.
-They put 4 doors on a mustang and made it electric. The Mach-E mustang. That's just stupid, 4 door mustangs?

Back
Top Bottom