• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

973% rise in heart failure

1672774732804212.gif

I don't know what sample size the used.. Why only pilots? why not the rest of Armed Services... ?

I want to be clear here. I believe this is an absolute correlation that is undeniable. I will tell you that somebody has to show me a hell of a lot more data and valid studies to even come close 25 percent of that number

What about Covid itself causing an uptick in heart failure or heart issues have you seen or heard anything like that?

What about Covid itself causing an uptick in heart failure or heart issues have you seen or heard anything like that?
My neighbor caught it when I did in Dec 2019. He's got something they are calling "Long Covid." He's nearly died four times, had to get injections in his eyeballs, he can't breathe or walk, no balance, damned near blind, he's had a time including 29 days on a vent. He's my age, same comorbidities (but he has back issues), only difference is he's black and I'm whiter than Joe Biden.

Oops. Take that back. I have 8 stents around my heart, he had none. Don't know about now.

My neighbor caught it when I did in Dec 2019. He's got something they are calling "Long Covid." He's nearly died four times, had to get injections in his eyeballs, he can't breathe or walk, no balance, damned near blind, he's had a time including 29 days on a vent. He's my age, same comorbidities (but he has back issues), only difference is he's black and I'm whiter than Joe Biden.

Oops. Take that back. I have 8 stents around my heart, he had none. Don't know about now.

It will be years before we know the true damage the virus and subsequently the vaccines have caused

Back
Top Bottom