• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$99 3d printer

Also if you set aside about 2 hrs to do everything this video explains your gonna solve 99% of you problems off the bat when it comes to errors during printing…I can’t stress the importance of a squared off build and proper roller tension…he has another video on bed leveling tricks too that I recommend

This video is for the ender 3 pro right?

Also if you set aside about 2 hrs to do everything this video explains your gonna solve 99% of you problems off the bat when it comes to errors during printing…I can’t stress the importance of a squared off build and proper roller tension…he has another video on bed leveling tricks too that I recommend

wdym roller tension? Just picked me one up today and about to watch the video but elaborate.

when you put your cross bar up(the bar that rises and falls) the wheels that hold it on the track sometimes need to be adjusted. They shouldn't be to tight or loose. This was the only thing I had to adjust on my unit during setup.

when you put your cross bar up(the bar that rises and falls) the wheels that hold it on the track sometimes need to be adjusted. They shouldn't be to tight or loose. This was the only thing I had to adjust on my unit during setup.

Attachments

• 20220220_111625.jpg
    20220220_111625.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 12
wdym roller tension? Just picked me one up today and about to watch the video but elaborate.
So this is a two part thing, the rollers B bubonic highlighted and all of the other rollers are attached using “eccentric” nuts their kinda oval and get closer or further depending on how you twist them, also the belts should be relatively nice and taught these two things will affect your print precision….I followed the video from tomb of the 3d printed horrors (the one I send everyone) to a T and my first print and so forth have been almost perfect

So this is a two part thing, the rollers B bubonic highlighted and all of the other rollers are attached using “eccentric” nuts their kinda oval and get closer or further depending on how you twist them, also the belts should be relatively nice and taught these two things will affect your print precision….I followed the video from tomb of the 3d printed horrors (the one I send everyone) to a T and my first print and so forth have been almost perfect
The eccentric nut part of the video is very confusing. Can I just skip that part and still follow everything else and be good to go?

The eccentric nut part of the video is very confusing. Can I just skip that part and still follow everything else and be good to go?
No it is important, if there is shaking in your wheels you will have bad prints...think of the nut as a sideways egg or mazda rotary engine, if you turn closer to one side its towards the ends so its further away but you turn the other way its closer like the sides...it wont be full rotations just 1/4-1/2 turns left or right

No it is important, if there is shaking in your wheels you will have bad prints...think of the nut as a sideways egg or mazda rotary engine, if you turn closer to one side its towards the ends so its further away but you turn the other way its closer like the sides...it wont be full rotations just 1/4-1/2 turns left or right
I mean the wheels dont seem to move around when I grab them so I guess its tight? I really don't know.

Back
Top Bottom