• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm cans...... What do you think?

I have looked at getting another pistol can; but really hate the thought of another long wait. I currently have an AAC TiRant45 and use it on both 45 and 9mm. The Rugged Obsidian 45 has been calling my name for a while since I shot one at a shoot last year and was impressed by it. Biggest thing I can suggest is to make sure you can get the pistons you need at a reasonable price.

I have looked at getting another pistol can; but really hate the thought of another long wait. I currently have an AAC TiRant45 and use it on both 45 and 9mm. The Rugged Obsidian 45 has been calling my name for a while since I shot one at a shoot last year and was impressed by it. Biggest thing I can suggest is to make sure you can get the pistons you need at a reasonable price.
I have the same with both the 45 and the 9mm Pistons..I want a 22 mag can one day..

I have the same with both the 45 and the 9mm Pistons..I want a 22 mag can one day..

SilencerCo Spectre II is the ticket. All steel and can handle 22mag and 5.7x28 if that matters to you. Mine has seen a lot of use and helped train a couple of new shooters. 22lr with no boom make it easy to teach proper technique and muzzle control.

I know diddly-squat about suppressors, BUT I saw a YouTube video where the guy swore up and down that the only can you needed was a .45, he said he used it for everything and in the video was shooting .22lr with a 9mm endcap, said it was quieter than a regular .22 can. Is this true? If so, isn't this the "answer" for everyone??? You could shoot .45 all the way down to .22 by just putting on the appropriate end cap.

Back
Top Bottom