• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9mm round stuck.

BrotherJamey

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
53   0
Reaction score
Happened at the range today.Suggestions on removal much appreciated.Round unfired.

Attachments

• 20180119_164844.jpg
    20180119_164844.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 20180119_164815.jpg
    20180119_164815.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 151
Serious but dumb question? Is there anything in the barrel blocking the round?

Would it not fire when chambered?

WD-40 on both sides and through the barrel. Let it sit for a while drop a wood dowel rod down the barrel- always keeping your hands and face away from the barrel and then use a rubber mallet to tap on the rod and see if you can dislodge it that way. Be sure to keep the barrel pointed in safe direction and never get any part of your body in front of the barrel.

Serious but dumb question? Is there anything in the barrel blocking the round?

Would it not fire when chambered?

WD-40 on both sides and through the barrel. Let it sit for a while drop a wood dowel rod down the barrel- always keeping your hands and face away from the barrel and then use a rubber mallet to tap on the rod and see if you can dislodge it that way. Be sure to keep the barrel pointed in safe direction and never get any part of your body in front of the barrel.
Just checked, nothing in barrel except round.I had the same thought,wd 40 sit awhile and a wooden dowel and a mallet, Thanks.

You are going to have to pound it out. Dowel or a rod. I have a titanium rod several feet long that would do it. The primary thing is not scaring the barrel.

Is the projectile still in the case? You should be able to tell with a cleaning rod.

How do you think this happened?

You are going to have to pound it out. Dowel or a rod. I have a titanium rod several feet long that would do it. The primary thing is not scaring the barrel.

Is the projectile still in the case? You should be able to tell with a cleaning rod.

How do you think this happened?
JUST LOADED 10 ROUNDS, STARTED FIRING AND THIS ONE JAMMED UP.

Back
Top Bottom