• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A beautiful Pit Bull was on her way to the vet to be put down...

To anyone still around that cares to know...

After almost 11 additional years in our care, "Lovey" passed away today, having harmed no humans and only a few scratches received from and given to other canines through a few heated discussions.

Although we were unable to provide her with the life she deserved, we did our best.

Always smiling, tail wagging, and happy to see me, even though the life we provided for you was woefully basic.

Rest easy, sweet girl...
Our Pit, Duke, -- we also rescued him. After 13 years with us, I've never seen any sign of aggression against humans. Well, at the park, he always was excited about other dogs, and although we always had him on a leash, but he wouldn't let another four legs to mess with his ass or be mean to him, and I totally understand his nature. I don't agree with all these conversations or negs about PITs, I think ANY dog, represents or is the result of the owner's behavior and the environment where he is at.

Mine died July of last year, in an old good age. And I miss him so much!!!

To anyone still around that cares to know...

After almost 11 additional years in our care, "Lovey" passed away today, having harmed no humans and only a few scratches received from and given to other canines through a few heated discussions.

Although we were unable to provide her with the life she deserved, we did our best.

Always smiling, tail wagging, and happy to see me, even though the life we provided for you was woefully basic.

Rest easy, sweet girl...
Sorry to hear of her passing.

We currently have 3 rescues. 2 are seniors. The wife has a soft spot for old dogs that are locked up. I'm starting to get that way myself.

RIP Lovey

Sorry to hear. Losing a dog is always heartbreaking.
One of my brothers always gets the geriatric dogs that need meds and or shots from the lab rescue near his home. He gives them a wonderful life for a few years and when they’re gone, goes right back and gets another. I don’t know how he does it, I can only take so much heartbreak. He took the last dog 600 miles to see the ocean. He said that lab, for that day, was a puppy again. I appreciate all you folks that rescue man’s best friend. There’s few greater deeds,

Praying for Gods Blessings and Peace from loss of your 4 legged family member! Great of you and wife giving her a loving home!I’ve got one rescue laying beside me as I watch tv and another on couch! Just put the third one a Great Perenese up and fed for night!

Back
Top Bottom