• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A Criminal Using an ID With my address

BLIP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
STOCKS REFINISHED
657   1
Reaction score
First I do know who it is. He has never lived in my home.
For that past 3 years I have received (not by law enforcement) notification of every time he is arrested in metro Atlanta counties.

In those 3 years he has been arrested over 13 times and on his "inmate docket" it ALWAYS shows my home address. I do not know what kind of ID he is carrying but I believe it is a GADL.

1- because my home is shown as HIS residents would that through up any red flags to the police????

2-Does this criminals history in ANY way attach to my home?

I bought this house in 2007 and I am the ONLY PERSON ON THE MORTGAGE although I have been married for 6 years.

This person scares the hell out of me because he is "unpredictable".
I have been semi forced to have a relationship through nobfault of my own loins.

Looking for legal disconnect from this guy. I am not looking for an adult dependent .

I know what the right thing to do is it just may take some time.

This is not one of my jokes..

I would speak with a lawyer and have something done thru the court system to have a form of documentation that it is going on.
had similar experience with sil using my wife’s info several years ago.my wife spoke with a judge and the next time she tried it was arrested.

First I do know who it is. He has never lived in my home.
For that past 3 years I have received (not by law enforcement) notification of every time he is arrested in metro Atlanta counties.

In those 3 years he has been arrested over 13 times and on his "inmate docket" it ALWAYS shows my home address. I do not know what kind of ID he is carrying but I believe it is a GADL.

1- because my home is shown as HIS residents would that through up any red flags to the police????

2-Does this criminals history in ANY way attach to my home?

I bought this house in 2007 and I am the ONLY PERSON ON THE MORTGAGE although I have been married for 6 years.

This person scares the hell out of me because he is "unpredictable".
I have been semi forced to have a relationship through nobfault of my own loins.

Looking for legal disconnect from this guy. I am not looking for an adult dependent .

I know what the right thing to do is it just may take some time.

This is not one of my jokes..
As a former LEO, I’d suggest contacting the Post Office first and take a letter from them to the local Sheriffs Dept. explaining and requesting they get a current (corrected) address on this subject.

Back
Top Bottom