• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A Members Poll:; Should I receive negative feedback on a non purchase ?

Should I get bad Feedback??

• Yes.

Votes: 83 68.0%
  • No.

Votes: 39 32.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said, I will take it. Maybe you should have said, I will look at it. You said you would take it, and you backed out. If the seller said he would sell it to you then pm'd you and said he found a higher bidder, you would be pissed wouldn't you? I would leave a neg. feedback on a seller who did that to me. I would also leave a neg. on a buyer who backed out.

ok i might be a lil late to the party but i have a question that i saw someone else ask but didnt see an answer given........what if the seller/super mod posts an ad for sale...you tag it with an I WILL TAKE IT...but as you are typing he is editing his post from buy this A product now for this lil price ...to...buy this whole package for 50 dollars more....you posted an i will take it for the first post but he disregards and sells more for more money....is that wrong???? did the seller not live up to his end of the bargain???? or is this just to weed out buyers who may back out? cause backing out CAN work both ways.....
and if thats to much just disregard my rant an continue the beatings till moral improves

ok i might be a lil late to the party but i have a question that i saw someone else ask but didnt see an answer given........what if the seller/super mod posts an ad for sale...you tag it with an I WILL TAKE IT...but as you are typing he is editing his post from buy this A product now for this lil price ...to...buy this whole package for 50 dollars more....you posted an i will take it for the first post but he disregards and sells more for more money....is that wrong???? did the seller not live up to his end of the bargain???? or is this just to weed out buyers who may back out? cause backing out CAN work both ways.....
and if thats to much just disregard my rant an continue the beatings till moral improves

Josh, are you still upset over that? LOL! You posted an "I WILL TAKE IT (gun only)" during the middle of an edit I was making that said "The whole package gets priority over just the gun". Right, wrong or indifferent, "I will take it" doesn't always mean you "get it". I sell to who I want, not the first person to post "I will take it".

ok I think saying i,ll take it is not a good thing to say unless you want it for sure, BUT giving 2 days notice is a good thing to do, everybody makes mistakes, I would not have left any feedback on it at all. and I have had 3 people make deals to trade and did not do it, one never met me at the meeting place and would never answer my calls or emails, the other two said they would TAKE IT then backed out, I left a neg. feedback for the one that left me hanging but it got removed. so I just said forget it and let it go. I think people should STOP THE CRAP and let things go, My God life is to short to fuss about this junk. I just hope the mods on here don,t start acting like the ones on gon and start misusing the role they are in.

Last edited:
"Right, wrong or indifferent, "I will take it" doesn't always mean you "get it". I sell to who I want, not the first person to post "I will take it". "....an that too sir works both ways

Yep , Bottom line is, dont say " i'll take it" with any questions. say, id like to look at it, or interested but have some questions,or something like that.
But if you type " I'll take it " you bought it in the minds of the majority of the members .

"Right, wrong or indifferent, "I will take it" doesn't always mean you "get it". I sell to who I want, not the first person to post "I will take it". "....an that too sir works both ways

You're right, but it seems like sometimes it doesn't. If somebody can say that "I will take it" doesn't mean anything, seems like it should apply to the buyer also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom