• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A rash of bad odt members

Went through this on my first trade on here, guy from WR sends me crappy cell phone pics and gun had MUCH more wear than indicated on the pics. I decided to pass but did offer him less money. Well before I could get home he was calling me out and all his buddys demanded my name to ignore. "Give him a negative they chimed" Much like the Ferguson bandwagon............ He also said he was meeting me halfway and I am in Albany (we met in Perry) he was in WR.

Okuma Steve stepped in and cleared the mess but he was quite the crap talker = never see him on here much anymore (you know who you are azzhat, maybe karma got him ?

I had my first add experience on here a couple.months ago. Unfortunately all arrangements were done by text. So I couldn't leave a negative feedback. It has made me cautious to ever deal since. Some guys have no honor for their word. That's just one bad experience and doesn't effect the great deals I have made on here.

SchmittZoid, here is what I believe constitutes a deal. Agreed upon price, for the agreed upon item/items included, agreed upon meeting place, agreed upon time to be at the meeting place, with price, items included, place and time, verified in PM by both parties.

Last edited:
SchmittZoid, here is what I believe constitutes a deal. Agreed upon price, for the agreed upon item/items to be sold, agreed upon meeting place, agreed upon time to be at the meeting place, with price, place and time, verified in PM by both parties.

Correct.

Back
Top Bottom