• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A year from now you may wish you had started today

Ironically, the popularity of centralized exchanges like FTX helped to fuel the rise of cryptocurrencies.
It was speculated in 2020 that 95% of all crypto transactions were conducted using one of the centralized exchanges.
The failure of one of the largest exchange, FTX, highlights the risk in these unregulated exchanges. :(
Remember the song from the early 70s that went " Nothing from nothing leaves nothing..."

BAM! There it is! Robert Kiyosaki the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad said he doesn'tinvest in anything printed. That means stocks bonds securities derivatives etc. He owns real estate, metals, oil wells etc. I tend to think he's on to something.
I can’t take that guy seriously.

Seriously! One of the videos I watched said that if the hot tip has already made all the way down to us common folks then it's WAY too late.

LOL... The stock market. There are 2 types of people that play with the stock market. Suckers, and insiders. If you're not one, you're the other.

My crypto is Morgan and Peace silver dollars I can hold in my hand.
I don't have any of those but I have about half a cigar box full of 90% silver and another box half full of .999 and .9999 rounds and bars.I would like some Morgans and Peace dollars but my local dealer hardly ever has them and they go for too much on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom