• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A year from now you may wish you had started today

LOL... The stock market. There are 2 types of people that play with the stock market. Suckers, and insiders. If you're not one, you're the other.
I must respectfully disagree,

Starting at a young age, paying for a good adviser and learning for yourself along the way is the reason so many working middle class folks can afford to live comfortably in retirement. That's been my plan since my mid 20's and it's working for me. HI's and low's for sure but nothing is guarantied in life.

I have heard similar opinions about him. I don't know enough about him to make the call either way. However my landlord has Rich Dad Poor Dad and follows the logic to a great deal of success.
I need to read that linked article... I know he's exaggerating his history-- his family said that he sure did go work for Xerox to learn sales... but he mooched off of all of them to get by while he did it. Point being, he had a safety net not everyone has. He has good advice in his first book though, but it's all general. Nothing specific and actionable. I found his later books valueless for that reason.

I need to read that linked article... I know he's exaggerating his history-- his family said that he sure did go work for Xerox to learn sales... but he mooched off of all of them to get by while he did it. Point being, he had a safety net not everyone has. He has good advice in his first book though, but it's all general. Nothing specific and actionable. I found his later books valueless for that reason.
He MAY be somewhat of a fraud . I can't say because I know almost nothing about him. But the good or redeeming part I can see is hopefully he gets the average person to think about money different than the way they do now.

Back
Top Bottom