• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AAC Handi Rifle + Guardian 9=FUN!!!

Porkchop Samich

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
42   0
Reaction score
I'll do a full review after I settle on what optic to run, but this rig is the cat's pajamas with 300blk subs. To my ear this single shot with 220 grain Remington ammo sounds very comparable to 9mm subs with the Guardian 9 on my Glock 19. Now back to the interweb to search for the right glass...

image.jpg

Kewl.... There are some 300blk BDC scopes out now, but there are so many offerings of ammo I'd just get a low powered 1-4 mil dot for it.

How do you like the guardian? Have you heard it compared to another 9mm can? I've got one pending.

For the guardian 9, is that useable with other calibers or just 9mm?

I would like one can I can put on the 9mm as the priority to make quiet, but would also work with 22lr, and .223

This has probably already been answered or deserves another thread, and I apologize for the hijack, but what can would work well and be quiet for 22lr, 9mm, and .223?

Thanks, Do they suppress 9mm as well as other cans? Or is there a trade off for being able to use several hosts with quality?

It is a top quality can. It suppresses 9mm excellently since it is a 9mm bore can. It wont be as quiet as a dedicated 22 or 223 silencer with each respective caliber since the bore is a few mm's larger, but the 22 will still be quiet. I'm not sure the db reduction on 223, but it's enough to take the edge off. I was ask the member Gagtoe or Haywood for unbiased owner advice.

Kewl.... There are some 300blk BDC scopes out now, but there are so many offerings of ammo I'd just get a low powered 1-4 mil dot for it.

How do you like the guardian? Have you heard it compared to another 9mm can? I've got one pending.

I like it a lot! I have a friend with a Tirant 9 but we haven't been able to get our schedules together for a side by side shoot. Hopefully I can make that happen pretty soon and get some video footage for comparison. I have shot it side by side with another buddy who has a Tirant 45. We were both using glock 19 hosts with the same 9mm subs and I couldn't hear any difference in volume...maybe a little different tone. The g9 comes part super easy for cleaning and sounds great with 22lr. It's my first can and I'm very pleased so far.

Back
Top Bottom