• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Academy's fails.

Have never purchased a firearm there and now never will. .

I guess they will be missing all that business, hope they can keep the doors open.

There are three major gun stores within 2 miles (walking distance) where you could have tried out about any gun on the market.

Did you go to one of them and buy a gun?

I guess they will be missing all that business, hope they can keep the doors open.

There are three major gun stores within 2 miles (walking distance) where you could have tried out about any gun on the market.

Did you go to one of them and buy a gun?
in Andy Griffith's voice: well now it'd be kind of hard to get his butthurt on if he did that.

Why buy from Academy? I don’t, never have, ain’t planning on starting.
What's wrong with Academy ? It beats the hell out of Wal-Mart. And I know several of y'all still go to Adventure Outdoors. I went in there once and there was enough for me. I had to walk in through the rope corral thing the way THEY wanted me to. Their used guns were priced higher than the new ones. And someone was following me asking to help me the whole time I was in there. They were on me like I was wearing a sign that said THIEF. Then I watched one guy go through the checkout and then another employee within sight of his transaction insisted on looking in his bag on his way out. **** them people!

Where I work they told us to remove the trigger lock from pistols, but NOT long guns.
They said there was someone who had loaded a shotgun (or rifle?) in another store and committed suicide. It has been a few years, but I think that was the gist of the story.
I guess corporate didn't think the same could be done with a pistol. (I know...)

Had a similar thing happen here last year

Back
Top Bottom