• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ACR is dead - how did you guys like it?

So where does Magpul fit into all of that? Thought it was their design (The Masada?)? Or did this guy do it for them?

I’m not sure how all that worked. I know the ACR and BA-50 were his designs, and the reasons Bushmaster bought him out. As part of the deal, he became their VP of R&D, also.

I’m not sure how all that worked. I know the ACR and BA-50 were his designs, and the reasons Bushmaster bought him out. As part of the deal, he became their VP of R&D, also.

Interesting. Everything I have seen or read over the years said Magpul developed the rifle and they sold the rights to Bushmaster for production? Just google magpul masada and plenty of articles and videos claiming it was all them and it was magpul that dealt with Bushmaster.
Here is just one video of many

Interesting. Everything I have seen or read over the years said Magpul developed the rifle and they sold the rights to Bushmaster for production? Just google magpul masada and plenty of articles and videos claiming it was all them and it was magpul that dealt with Bushmaster.
Here is just one video of many

I'm familiar with the Magpul Masada. I can only comment on what I know from personal experience.

My two-

ACR.png

Back
Top Bottom