• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Acworth residents heads up.. gas pump kindnapping foiled.

Another reason to petition congress to ban those stupid blaring tvs they install on the one place where everyone needs to be on high alert without distractions.

I could repeatedly kick in the nads the morons that started that crap.
I agree with everything in this whole thread but....
You want the government to make a law to tell people what to do, banning loud tvs outside at gas stations on their property?

I agree with everything in this whole thread but....
You want the government to make a law to tell people what to do, banning loud tvs outside at gas stations on their property?
they require no smoking at the pumps and what not, makes sense to me to restrict the advertising too and blaring TVs at the pump so people are not distracted while pumping gas.

they require no smoking at the pumps and what not, makes sense to me to restrict the advertising too and blaring TVs at the pump so people are not distracted while pumping gas.
I think if the gas station owner doesn't want you doing something at the pump that's fine, just interesting when people want more laws for their safety. Especially gun people. I still see people smoking at the gas pump probably every other time I fill up.

I think if the gas station owner doesn't want you doing something at the pump that's fine, just interesting when people want more laws for their safety. Especially gun people. I still see people smoking at the gas pump probably every other time I fill up.

Back
Top Bottom