• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"AD"in Nashville last week by an instructor.

That's what I was thinking.

Love how he insinuates that the AD was the gun's fault, though; "The gun, which has a striker firing mechanism, discharged while being racked." What isn't he telling us here? That he picked up the gun and pulled the trigger as he went to rack the slide? I've never heard of a gun just randomly discharging while the slide was being racked....unless you pull the trigger whilst racking it....

One thing y'all have to know is that ol Buford hates all autos, ESPECIALLY anything resembling the form or function of a Glock. If said gun is poly, it's automatically trash.

OMG, the plot thickens. Just got this email from a buddy of mine. Who is signing up???!!!!!!

Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 5:31 PM
To: APPS
Subject: RETIRED LAW ENFORCEEMTN CLASSES

PASS THIS AROUND!!! PLEASE!
APPS HAS BEEN APPROVED TO CONDUCT THE P.O.S.T. LEOSA CLASSES FOR RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER IN TENNESSEE. PLEASE READ BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS AS TO HOW TO ATTEND THE CLASS TO RECEIVE YOUR NATIONAL CARRY IN ALL STATES AND POSSESSIONS OF THE U.S.A.
THE CLASS DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED WHEN WE HAVE ENOUGHT RETIRED OFFICERS WHO WISH TO TAKE THE CLASS! PLEASE CONTACT US SO WE CAN PLACE YOU ON THE LIST FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE CLASS!
LEOSA CLASS for Retired Officers
You can now acquire your LEOSA card through the Tennessee POST commission if you desire. This will allow you to carry a CONCEALED weapon in all states and U. S. possessions.
Buford Tune a Retired Metro Nashville Officer has been certified by POST to conduct these classes. You must be pre registered to attend!!
Class Location: Academy of Personal Protection and Security www.appstraining.com
336 Hill Ave. Suite 102, Nashville, Tennessee 37210
Contact Information: 6153606002, email appstraining@bellsouth.net teresa_apps@bellsouth.net
Class Date: To be Announced
Class times: 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Class Cost: $50.00 (plus ammo if needed)
Applying officers MUST contact the POST Commission (see below) to obtain packet with necessary required forms. These forms MUST be brought to class when you attend. A letter from your agency showing years of service (must have minimum of ten years of service) is also required to validate years of service and that you retired in good standing. You will need a copy of your retired ID and a copy of your Armed Officer Certification or Tennessee Hand Gun Permit.
You need to also understand that you are restricted to carry ONLY the handgun(s) you qualify with (up to three)! THIS LAW IS STRICTLY CONCEALED NO OPEN CARRY!
After the classroom session we will proceed to the firing range for qualification. Officer must provide ammunition for your weapon(s). Ammunition CANNOT be reloads or remanufactured, must be Quality Ammo. A box of 50 per weapon is required.
APPS also teaches Tennessee Handgun Permit Classes, Tennessee Armed Guard and Handgun Carry classes. APPS is also a firearms dealer and can help you with purchasing your next firearm.
POST COMMISSION
3025 Lebanon Rd, Nashville TN 37214
Phone 6157414461
E mail Address: TINA.HERRING@TN.GOV

Me thinks that if a heart attack doesnt get Mr. Buford due to his physical condition then maybe in another class or two this lunacy will resolve itself.

Who in the he77 would allow a student to point a gun at them? I guess it is a good thing he lost his pinky during his press check as this could have been the unloaded gun that would be pointing at his head next!!

Back
Top Bottom