• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Added a little color to XD9

Walmart usually has the Elmers pens, in the school supply section rather than the crafts section.. or maybe its the crafts rather than the school supply I forget :p been thinking about giving this a try, havent as of yet

Last edited:
Walmart usually has the Elmers pens, in the school supply section rather than the crafts section.. or maybe its the crafts rather than the school supply I forget :p been thinking about giving this a try, havent as of yet

They work good. I use the elmers pens all the time for many other things as well.

I did this to my XD when I had it....Wish I had kept it.....Anyways i did mine with white it gave it a very nice clean look....Yours looks really good, but before you do it with the paint, do it a couple different colors with crayons to see what color you like best...I chose white, myself...

This is what my handiwork turned out using Elmers and Soviets method. I bought Elmers Paint Pens in the SEWING Dept at WalMart in Forsyth. Turned out pretty good
for my first try. Was not quiet as easy as the video looks but just have patience.
i1130.photobucket.com_albums_m527_hfj001_Pistols_P5110078a.jpg

i1130.photobucket.com_albums_m527_hfj001_Pistols_P5110074.jpg

i1130.photobucket.com_albums_m527_hfj001_Pistols_P5110072a.jpg

i1130.photobucket.com_albums_m527_hfj001_Pistols_P5110070.jpg

Back
Top Bottom