• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ads that say "carried but never fired outside the factory"

Eh I can't carry a pistol til I've tested it. I've lusted over some guns then found out I could not hit **** with it . So it never makes it in my holster. Having to use my firearm to protect myself is the wrong time to discover the firearm sucks or I suck with it

Yup...and that pretty much sums up why I got rid of my P7M8....as much as I wanted to love it, I could hit the broadside of a barn with it. I can ring 8' plates at 20yds all day with my Xds - I was lucky to hit one out of 6 with the P7M8.

There are a lot of people that went out and bought guns during the last gun scare that don't know anything about guns and have never shot any gun. They bought them because of the panic and have decided to sell them now since the gun grab didn't happen. There are a lot of people that get all caught up in panics and react without any forethought. I know a lot of Nimrods that bought a bunch of guns, but never had any ammo for them or bought one box just to say they had some with no intention of ever shooting. The carrying a gun for a fashion statement is partially true, especially for the open carry crowd. The same people buy designer jeans or tennis shoes just to look "cool".

I have guns I have never shot, but my carry/SD guns get shot often. I have two AR's I bought new that have never been shot and I have plenty of ammo for them, but I also have an AR that I shoot regularly. The one thing that is really, really stupid is to take a gun you have never shot and carry it for SD. The newbies to the gun culture sometimes are not very well educated in firearms and they bought guns as an investment just in case there was a gun grab..

...The carrying a gun for a fashion statement is partially true, especially for the open carry crowd. The same people buy designer jeans or tennis shoes just to look "cool"....

i195.photobucket.com_albums_z272_romilayu_91d0de2ff79b9c7e69dc1dd0f1ac2abc_zpsb2a1c019.jpg

There are several pistols out there that not shooting to ensure cycling could cost your life or a loved ones life.I rather realize I got a POS on the range instead of in a bad situation in the real world experience.

I won't carry a gun unless it's been fired by me. You have to know the pros and cons of anything that would stand between you and a bad situation.

Eh I can't carry a pistol til I've tested it. I've lusted over some guns then found out I could not hit **** with it . So it never makes it in my holster. Having to use my firearm to protect myself is the wrong time to discover the firearm sucks or I suck with it
Exactly this^^^Bought a HK Tactical once gave up two great guns for it. I could not hit **** with it! Went back to Sigs!

Back
Top Bottom