• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adults and mini rifles

I'm not small. Six feet plus and long arms.
The low price and the compact size appeal to me but it has to be usable as a plinker or squirrel getter.
With enough practice , you will master it. That being said, if you are going for compact, they sell chipmunks that are pistol size. You can always go the route of a heritage arms , 6 inch revolver.

I'm not small. Six feet plus and long arms.
The low price and the compact size appeal to me but it has to be usable as a plinker or squirrel getter.
I'm 6' with orangutan arms as well. Anything is fun to shoot, but... they simply do not fit and are not practical for any real world use. Just get a 10/22. Or, sub $200 adult sized .22s get listed here frequently enough I'm sure you can find something better suited for you.

Do any of you have experience using a Chipmunk/Crickett/Rascal type of mini rifle? Is it practical for an adult to use one or are they strictly for kids?
Don't rule out a Henry/youth Hoo1 looks like a whole lot of fun ...........12-.22 LR, 17-.22L and 18-.22short
just picked one up for a grandbaby ............

My son's first rifle was a Rossi youth single shot. 15+ years later, we still use it for plinking and critter control. It's a great rifle for a small person, and handles easily for full size people as well. I'm perfectly content with it as a woods or range companion.

Back
Top Bottom