• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors and BATF

It’s been 6 years since they’ve been inspected and with a store that does the volume they do having a team to inspect the records will be faster than a single IOI (Industry operations investigator) and minimize the impact to the business. The faster they are in and out the better for everyone and it’s just a part of doing business as a FFL. It may be politically motivated and they are going overboard on the strictness of the inspections but it is well within their authority unfortunately.

These are paper pushers with no guns or arrest powers. An actual ATF raid is a whole different story….

Some of you heroes should gang up and go down there and show them your GWP and tell them about how you make people show theirs before you sell a gun in a private transaction. They probably will high five you and slip you a business card and a “Modernize the 2nd Amendment” t-shirt.

Lol again.

Don't worry if they haven't closed that place down yet it ain't happening now.
That place is so by the books on the extreme side that all the ATF pencil pushers are doing is making their eight and going back to the hotel to party on our dimes. I can assure you Jay Wallace ain’t skeered. Hell, he made money by them being there. Look at the media coverage he got for free…

That place is so by the books on the extreme side that all the ATF pencil pushers are doing is making their eight and going back to the hotel to party on our dimes. I can assure you Jay Wallace ain’t skeered. Hell, he made money by them being there. Look at the media coverage he got for free…

You need to look up AO history. They did some shady **** back in the day. Don't know how they got out of it.

The exit check is to make sure that the cashiers ring up all the purchases and aren't giving away the store.

Still, AO is a huge target and Biden has publicly stated that the ATF will be going after gun stores hot and heavy and pulling their licenses for even clerical errors.

There's a lot of store that have already been attacked this way, and it's not going to stop while FJB is in office.

AO is lucky, they have a large enough business that they can fight back in court if necessary. There's a lot of Mom and Pop stores that are being shut down for good because someone checked the 'Hispanic' box by accident.

The exit check is to make sure that the cashiers ring up all the purchases and aren't giving away the store.

Still, AO is a huge target and Biden has publicly stated that the ATF will be going after gun stores hot and heavy and pulling their licenses for even clerical errors.

There's a lot of store that have already been attacked this way, and it's not going to stop while FJB is in office.

AO is lucky, they have a large enough business that they can fight back in court if necessary. There's a lot of Mon and Pop stores that are being shut down for good because someone checked the 'Hispanic' box by accident.
Bullseye is 5 min away from me. everytime I am in there...buying a weapon or just browsing...at least 2 people check over the 4473. Seems that is how it has to go these days. have to make sure every I is dotted and every T crossed.

Have seen a lot of threads about people taking 2-30 4473 forms to get it right.

Back
Top Bottom