• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Affordable insurance for the home and auto.

Got my Gen "M2" FDE mags but now I have to find out if they are going to work with 300 BLK ammo, oh well... If I have to shoot up some ammo to find out, I guess it won't hurt too much!

DSCF0834 (2).JPG

Mounted some el-cheapo flip ups, NC Star.

WP_20170218_06_04_10_Pro.jpg

More, Chinese made, cheap flip ups from amazon.com. No spring action, they are manual opening but they have a locking mechanism to keep them from collapsing, with a push button release for closing.

DSCF0838 (2).JPG

DSCF0839 (2).JPG

Decided to change out the Magpuls for some Lancers. I probably watch too many youtube vids, but I have decided that the Lancers are the better option for 300 BLK. Only time will tell. What is the "best" magazine for 300 BLK, I dunno but I do know that I want what is going to work, otherwise there is no point in having it.

Maybe the new Magpul 300 BLK mags will be the best, but I have convinced myself that the metal feed lip is superior to the plastic one, so maybe I'll just end up with a big box full of various magazines that I thought were going to be the best. There is just too much crap to weed through when it comes to AR's!

DSCF0844.JPG

DSCF0846.JPG

DSCF0847.JPG

DSCF0848.JPG

Once again, I changed my mind. I decided to put my 10.5" 300 BLK barrel back on my rig. It isn't dimpled for the gas block but it is made of 4150, so I guess that shows some quality in it. I just wanted to try the length out for a while, before I decide to invest in a more premium barrel. I also found a better quality, 9" tube to put on it. The crazy thing about all of my switching around is that, I haven't even shot the gun yet.

7.5" barrel with 7" tube
WP_20170201_05_14_19_Pro.jpg

10.5" barrel with 9" tube
DSCF0850 (2).JPG

With my new "foliage green" Lancer, I just had to check out this color.
DSCF0852.JPG

DSCF0852 (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom