• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

aftermarket Glock safety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah geez!

The term is Glock PERFECTION! Not Glock, add-a-buncha-crap-to-me. ;)

Glocks come with a perfect safety. It's called the "keepa u finger offa da trigger" safety and it never fails.

so I heard you like safeties..
i253.photobucket.com_albums_hh72_Shunt666_Xzibit.jpg

Its a feel good item for my wifes sake. She does not like me having one in the pipe with training taken into consideration.

training is the keyword here..train properly with it and there's no problem. even if that means practicing drawing, acquiring sight picture, etc. with an empty chamber. but that seems like an awfully small button to push when bad guys are closing distance on you. seems it'd get you killed quicker than it'd help.

Wives are hazardous to your health. If she won't LET you protect her then she is just going to get you killed with her. Teach her, overrulle her or divorce her.

i thought about getting one for mine so i understand , but it doesnt need it the glock safeties work just fine as long as you keep your finger off the trigger , but on the other hand if it makes you and your wife feel better about it then get it .... at the end of the day its what you are comfortable with, cause if your not comfortable with it you will never use it. so who cares what everyone else thinks , its your gun or your wifes gun just remember to train with it if you do put it on.. i see people everyday come into the range with a gun that has a safety and they dont practice taking the safty off, its muscle memory so do what you want to but remember to train with it...

Wow,

All I asked was if anyone has used or knows if it works , I get advice to divorce my wife.All guns that I grew up with had physical safties.We all know to keep finger off trigger when not shooting, but when moving, transporting any firearm day to day there is always a chance of wrong thing happening at any given moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom