• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

aftermarket Glock safety

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow as far as i know bumping twice a day isnt breaking a rule , and to be honest with you my wife hates guns but she knows that if her life is in danger then she will use deadly force , and as far as you just telling people what to do wow , im not saying you cant speak your mind cause you can , but the way you say it is completely different , and i have no business worrying about your status hmm sounds like someone missed their yoga class this morning , sounds to me like your one of those trolls , and someone had the great idea to make you a mod... ill say what i want he asked for advice or any help with the product not your marriage advice so , why cant you give the info he was looking for ohh wait cause you dont have any thats why .. and your a mod bad idea you should be demoted from you high horse .. all mighty mod. and if you dont like what i have to say then too bad right just like you said... i find it funny that he asked for advice on the product and you give him divorce advice..... my wife has a glock 26 and she knows not to put her finger on the trigger unless she has too so maybe we should give you a cookie for all the great knowledge you have given us to day oh im sorry you didnt ... no cookie for you

Oh yeah...my bad. See I grew up with MEN who could actually pee standing up and speak straight without having to take sensitivity classes before every sentence.

But just for you, I sooooo sorry for my brutal bluntness. PuuuhLEASE forgive me. See you at yoga class tomorrow? Whos ya daddy?

Oh yeah...my bad. See I grew up with MEN who could actually pee standing up and speak straight without having to take sensitivity classes before every sentence.

But just for you, I sooooo sorry for my brutal bluntness. PuuuhLEASE forgive me. See you at yoga class tomorrow? Whos ya daddy?

[Broken External Image]:

wow your a real internet badass, everyone look out its the big dog on campus .. lol your a joke dude , go mod something oh wait all you do is give marriage advice .. you should change you name from mdog to dr. phil ... your a complete joke aka a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom